Sunday, August 22, 2010

house tour

I have been meaning to do this for so long. Here is a look at my house!

Living room.
My grandmother's glasses.



Dining room.














Den.
My favorite piece of furniture. Found at the flea market. Made in Germany 100+ years ago.














Concrete floors...


















...and concrete counters!
Office. My grandmother's rug.


These knobs are original to the house, which was built in 1949. They are in almost every room. I love how the paint is chipping.
Original bathroom tile.

Hallway. My grandfather's hangers.
Bedroom. The picture is my mom. The larger frame is a paper my uncle wrote when he was little about his family. He said my mom (his little sister) is annoying. 













Lights on the back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

traffic statistics