Wednesday, May 12, 2010

confession session

Promise not to judge?

If given the choice of a trip to Orlando or...say...Italy, I would choose Orlando. Hands down. And I've been to Italy. And it's amazing. But Orlando is magical.

Can we say Disney? Universal? Yes, I am an 8-year-old.


















Somehow, in my couple dozen years, I've only been to Orlando four times. This is not nearly enough, I say.












The first time I was 4. I remember nothing.
Round 2 was when I was around 12. It was glorious.
Then several years later we made a Universal trip. Roller Coaster city. Loved it.

I was lucky enough to get an invite on another Disney trip three years ago. It was right after this baby opened for business.
I finally rode this.
As my best friend would say, it's the happiest place on earth when your family isn't tired and fighting.












And now that I have lots of time to travel (beginning in 8 days), and since Harry Potter world is about to open at Universal, I say it's the perfect time for another visit!

Plus Pioneer Woman is there this week, and all her posts are making me insanely jealous.

Btw, these were all taken with the trusty Cannon PowerShot SD500 Point and Shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

traffic statistics