Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Luck of the Irish

image from archipatica's flickr photostream

It's been with me this month for sure!

Exhibit A:

photo from Muddysbakeshop.com

Back in October-ish I entered a bumper sticker design contest for my favorite hometown bake shop, Muddy's. The prize was quite a jackpot - 12 cupcakes, a pie of choice and 5 stickers. All winter the little contest was in the back of my mind. I had all but lost hope when last week I got an email from owner Kat that my sticker was one of three winners! What?? So today I am going to claim my loot (I picked the cocoa chanel pie). My mouth's watering already!


Exhibit B:

photo from Kotoridesign.blogspot.com

Today I won my first blog giveaway from Tonya at Kotori. It's some lotion that looks wonderful and could not come at a better time for these dry winter hands. I've been entering these giveaways for months and thought I was cursed, but I guess March is my month!


I'll have to hold a giveaway of my own before long to pass on the love.

Now if I can just remember to wear green tomorrow...could be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

traffic statistics