Friday, March 19, 2010

target treasures and temptations

Liberty of London has landed, and it's even better than I hoped. They have items in just about every department, and each was cuter than the next.

They had lots of frames.


Kitchen ware. It was a tough call between their prep bowls and this cannister, but my garlic needed a new home.

I have a slight obsession with mini notebooks.


This was Dwell, not L.o.L. All their throw pillows and bedding are so tempting too.


  
Things I will probably not be able resist and go back for this weekend:
  • Rain boots that I will wear maybe twice a year. But April showers are on their way.
  •  A long satin-y sundress. Perfect for the beach.
  • watering can. For my two houseplants that are on death's door. This would encourage me to water them! (can't find this on the target site)
  • those prep bowls.
  • drum shade in a bright floral (though everything L.o.L. is bright florals).
I need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

traffic statistics