Thursday, April 8, 2010

her house

My mom and I went back down to my grandmother's house this weekend to move some furniture. This will be a long process. You never realize how much stuff is in one house until you start to move it.


So many memories. Easter egg hunts in this backyard.

Playing basketball in the driveway. And then avoiding it when wasps invaded.


Grabbing caffeine free diet cokes and Snickers ice cream bars out of this oh-so-old fridge.


This is the house where my mom grew up. There's no one to live there now, but we can't imagine selling it.

So much character. I love the grill.


Lots of bright red brick.













Her tulips are still blooming. We had them on the table for Easter lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

traffic statistics